100 Days My Prince starts with Lee Yool (D.O.) is a Crown Prince. He falls off a cliff and nearly dies in an attempted assassination. He loses his memory, and wanders for 100 days under a new name and personality. During this period, he meets Hong Sim (Nam Ji Hyun), head of the first detective agency in Joseon.
- Drama: 100 Days My Prince (English title) / Hundred Days’ Husband (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Baekilui Nanggoonnim
- Hangul: 백일의 낭군님
- Director: Lee Jong-Jae
- Writer: No Ji-Sul
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: September 10 – October 30, 2018
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:30
- Official Website
Lee Yool is the Crown Prince, but he suddenly disappears. He comes back to the palace one hundred days later. What happened to the Crown Prince for the past one hundred days?
Meanwhile, Hong-Sim is smart and runs the first private detective agency in Joseon.
- 100 Days My Prince takes over tvN’s Monday & Tuesday 21:30 time slot previously occupied by “Let’s Eat 3” and followed by “Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter” on November 5, 2018.
100 Days My Prince
100 Days My Prince.zip (729.9 KiB, 77 hits)