365: Repeat The Year is based on the 2004 Japanese novel “リピート / Repeat” by “乾くるみ / Inui Kurumi” which was published on 2004-October by Bungeishunju.
A story of 10 people who get the chance to go back to one year ago and change their destiny, But they are involved in mysterious events and face a destiny they never expected. Ji Hyung Jo (Lee Joon Hyuk) used to be part of the traffic police but was promoted when he arrested a wanted criminal. Shin Ka Yun (Nam Ji Hyun) is a webtoon writer called “Hidden Killer”. She experiences a sudden incident. Ka Yun along with Hyung Jo and eight others get the chance to “reset” their lives.
- Drama: 365: Repeat The Year (English title) / 365: One Year Against Destiny (literal title)
- Revised romanization: 365: Woonmyungeul Geoseureuneun 1nyeon
- Hangul: 365 : 운명을 거스르는 1년
- Director: Kim Kyung-Hee
- Writer: Kurumi Inui (novel), Lee Seo-Yoon, Lee Soo-Kyung
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 24
- Release Date: March 23, 2020 —
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)
- Official Website
10 people, who dream of having a perfect life, travel back in time to 1 year ago. They are able to reset their lives there, but mysterious cases take place that threatens their lives.
Ji Hyung-Joo (Lee Joon-Hyuk) is a veteran detective and he has 7 years of work experience. He gets an opportunity to travel one year into the past. He enjoys his life that has been reset, but he learns that people who have traveled back in time, like him, are involved in mysterious cases. Then he tries to reveal the truth behind that.
Shin Ga-Hyun (Nam Ji-Hyun) is a webcomic writer. She has published her popular webcomic series “Hidden Killer” for the past 3 years. Shin Ga-Hyun is a workaholic and sensitive perfectionist. One day, she has a sudden accident. The accident turns her life into hell. At this time, she receives a proposal to travel back in time, to one year ago. Shin Ga-Hyun resets her life, but she faces an unexpected case.
- 365: Repeat The Year takes over MBC’s Monday & Tuesday previously occupied by “Welcome 2 Life” and followed by “Dinner Mate” on May 25, 2020.
365: Repeat The Year
365_ Repeat The Year.zip (461.8 KiB, 69 hits)