A Moment to Remember is about 27-year-old fashion designer Soo-Jin (Son Ye-Jin) goes into a convenience store to buy a Coke, but accidentally leaves it on the counter. Remembering the Coke, Soo-Jin walks back to the store and sees a man (Jung Woo-Sung) walking out of the store with a can of Coke.
- Movie: A Moment to Remember
- Revised romanization: Nae Meorisokui Jiwoogae
- Hangul: 내 머리속의 지우개
- Director: John H. Lee
- Writer: Kim Young-Ha, John H. Lee
- Producer: Cha Seung-Jae, No Jong-Yoon, Kim Sang-Min, Lee Young-Pil
- Cinematography: Lee Joon-Kyu
- Release Date: November 5, 2004
- Runtime: 117 min.
- Genre: Romance / Melodrama / Tearjerker
- Production Company: Sidus Pictures, CJ Entertainment
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
Soo-Jin, believing the drink is hers, snatches it from the man’s hand and downs the drink in one gulp. Later on the bus, Soo-Jin remembers that she also left her wallet at the convenience store. When goes back to retrieve her wallet, the clerk hands her the wallet and the can of Coke she left behind. Ooops.
One day, while surveying a construction site that her father is in charge of, Soo-Jin sees the same man she mistakenly believed took her drink. The man’s name is Chul-Soo and is he the foreman at the construction site. Soo-Jin begins to fall for Chul-Soo and begins to woo him. A relationship develops and Soo-Jin and Chul-Soo eventually marries.
Life seems great for the couple, but Soo-Jin’s forgetfulness worsens and she soon learns she a rare form of Alzheimer’s.
A Moment to Remember
A Moment to Remember.zip (56.8 KiB, 41 hits)