After The Rain is a drama about Bong Gil (Kim Kang Woo) who is forty, single and dying to move to Seoul and away from his 90-year-old father who’s been making Pyeongyang Naengmyun for the past 70, lonely years.
- TV Movie: After The Rain (English title)
- Revised romanization: Okranmyeonok
- Hangul: 옥란면옥
- Director: Kim Jung-Hyun
- Writer: Jo Yong
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 2
- Release Date: June, 15 – June, 16, 2020
- Runtime: Wednesday 22:00
- Official Website
At a peaceful village, Dal-Jae (Shin Goo) and his son Bong-Gil (Kim Kang-Woo) runs a small restaurant that sells naengmyeon (cold noodle dish). Dal-Jae has made naengmyeon for almost 70 years and he is not satisfied with Bong-Gil’s skill in making the dish. Meanwhile, Bong-Gil is sick and tired of making naengmyeon. He wants to escape from the restaurant.
One day, mysterious woman Young-Ran (Lee Seol) appears in front of Bong-Gil.
- After The Rain takes over KBS2’s Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Born Again” and will be followed by “Men are Men” on July 6, 2020.
- This is a one-off drama special that airs during Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Holiday).
After The Rain
After The Rain.zip (33.6 KiB, 42 hits)