Alone in Love is about Yoo Eun Ho (Son Ye Jin), an instructor at a fitness club divorced her husband Lee Dong Jin (Kam Woo Sung) after the death of their new born baby as she blamed him for not being there for her when she needed him most. They remained friends after the divorce and met regularly. Even though both started seeing other people, they still had great feelings towards each other. With the help of Yoo Eun Ho’s sister Yoo Ji Ho Lee Ha Na and Lee Dong Jin’s friend, Dr. Gong Joon Pyo Gong Hyung Jin, they finally realized that they should get back together.
- Drama: Alone in Love
- Revised romanization: Yeonae Sidae
- Hangul: 연애시대
- Director: Han Ji-Seung, Lee Min-Cheol
- Writer: Park Yeon-Sun
- Assistant Director: Kwon Hyuk-Chan
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: April 3 – May 23, 2006
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:55-23:00
Lee Dong-Jin (Kam Woo-Sung) and Yoo Eun-Ho (Son Ye-Jin) got divorced 2 years ago, but somehow they keep meeting each other for some odd reason. Even after they’ve gotten a divorce, they keep meeting up at the donut shop where they used to date to keep check on each other’s love life. They sustain their relationship through making various excuses to meet such as marriage and divorce anniversary. However, unlike other young couples who get easily married and divorced, these two really love each other. Nonetheless, others can’t seem to leave them alone in their appeal as singles. Even though they love each other, in their pride, they end up introducing someone else to each other…
- Alone in Love Torrent Files is based on novel “Renai Jidai” by Hisashi Nozawa (published 1996 by Gentosha Inc.).
- Download subtitles for Alone in Love here.