Cheongdamdong Alice is about Han Se Kyung (Moon Geun Young) is a talented young designer with a very positive character. She wins many designing contests and finally joins a clothing company. But She only does errands and chores rather than design at work. Meanwhile, the wife of the upper management in this company humiliates her. The wife is actually her former high school classmate who didn’t do better than her in school. The situation change until she met Cha Seung Jo (Park Shi Hoo), who is a president of a luxury brand shop in Cheongdamdong and he will change her life after that.
- Drama: Cheongdamdong Alice
- Revised romanization: Cheongdamdong Aeliseu
- Hangul: 청담동 앨리스
- Director: Jo Soo-Won
- Writer: Kim Ji-Woon, Kim Jin-Hee
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: December 1, 2012 – January 27, 2013
- Runtime: Saturdays & Sundays 22:00
Han Se-Gyung (Moon Geun-Young) is a young woman with a very positive character. Her motto is “effort will take me as far as I want to go”. She wins many designing contests and finally joins a clothing company. But, at work, Han Se-Gyung does errands and chores rather than design. Meanwhile, the wife of an upper management employment at the clothing company humiliates Han Se-Gyung. The wife is actually a former high school classmate of Han Se-Gyung who didn’t do better than her in school. This makes Han Se-Gyung look back on her life.
- Cheongdamdong Alice takes over the SBS Saturday & Sunday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Five Fingers” and followed by “Incarnation of Money” on February 2, 2013.
Cheongdamdong Alice.720p.HDTV-NEXT.torrent (118.9 KiB, 41 hits)