Chief of Staff tells the story of worked as the chief aide to Lawmaker Lawmaker Song Hee Sub. He now returns as a lawmaker and achieves the height of his power.
- Drama: Chief of Staff (English title) / Aide (early English title)
- Revised romanization: Bojwagwan: Sesangeul Woomjikineun Saramdeul
- Hangul: 보좌관 – 세상을 움직이는 사람들
- Director: Kwak Jung-Hwan
- Writer: Lee Dae-II
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 10
- Release Date: November 11, 2019 —
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 23:00
- Genre: Politics / Government
Jang Tae-Joon graduated from the Korean National Police University and worked as a detective. He wanted to gain more power and decided to work in the National Assembly. Now, he is the chief aide to a 4-time lawmaker. He has excellent intuition, a cold-blooded decisiveness and a strong desire to win. He was able to place his lawmaker in the position of the party representative, but Jang Tae-Joon has higher ambitions.
Meanwhile Kang Sun-Young is a first year lawmaker who got elected through proportional representation and is a spokesperson for her party. She worked as a lawyer and hosted a current affairs TV program prior to becoming a lawmaker. She is ambitious and does her job well. Kang Sun-Young and Jang Tae-Joon are also secretly dating.
- Chief of Staff takes over the JTBC’s Friday & Saturday 23:00 time slot previously occupied by “Beautiful World” and followed by “Be Melodramatic” on August 9, 2019.
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff 1&2.zip (1.0 MiB, 112 hits)