Circle: Two Worlds Connected is set in the present (2017) and the future (2037), the story is about an alien invasion in 2017 and the subsequent new Earth in 2037; which is separated into the “Smart Earth” where people’s emotions are controlled and no crimes and illness exist, and the “General Earth” where people still suffer from rampant plague and lawlessness.
- Drama: Circle: Two Worlds Connected
- Revised romanization: Sseokeul: Yieojin Doo Segye
- Hangul: 써클 : 이어진 두 세계
- Director: Min Jin-Ki
- Writer: Kim Jin-Hee, Yoo Hye-Mi, Ryoo Moon-Sang, Park Eun-Mi
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 12
- Release Date: May 22 – June 27, 2017
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 23:00
Story is set in the present day and the year 2037. An alien comes to Earth. The alien believes human’s emotion should be controlled or they will have no future. The alien becomes involved with humans.
- Circle: Two Worlds Connected takes over the tvN Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00 time slot previously occupied by “The Liar and His Lover” and followed by “The Bride of Habaek” on July 3, 2017.
Circle: Two Worlds Connected
Circle Two Worlds Connected.zip (205.5 KiB, 66 hits)