Cold Eyes: A high-tech police surveillance team attempts to take down a gang of ruthless bank robbers.
- Movie: Cold Eyes (English title) / Stakeout (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gamshijadeul
- Hangul: 감시자들
- Director: Cho Ui-Seok, Kim Byung-Seo
- Writer: Cho Ui-Seok
- Producer: Lee Yoo-Jin, Song Dae-Chan
- Cinematographer: Kim Byoung-Seo, Yeo Kyoung-Bo
- Release Date: July 4, 2013
- Runtime: 118 min.
- Genre: Crime / Action / Suspense-Thriller
- Production Company: Zip Cinema
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
Detective Hwang (Sol Kyung-Gu) leads a specialized surveillance team in the police department. Yoon-Joo (Han Hyo-Joo) takes a test to join the team. She’s tested on her observation skills and memorization. She passes her test and becomes the newest member of the surveillance team.
While, Yoon-Joo takes her test, James (Jung Woo-Sung) and his crime group robs a bank. He stands on the rooftop of a nearby building and directs his team’s movements. He doesn’t tolerate any mistakes.
As soon as Yoon-Joo joins the surveillance team, they are tasked to take down James’ criminal group. The surveillance team immediately runs into trouble when they can’t identify any of the robbers due to their masks and their efficiency in robbing the bank. Detective Hwang finds one man caught on CCTV near the bank.
James gets a new order from a mysterious broker (Kim Byung-Ok) and once again completes a heist. While, the surveillance team goes after James, the mysterious broker also looks to take out James.
- Remake of 2007 Hong Kong film “Eye in the Sky.”
Cold Eyes.zip (42.6 KiB, 26 hits)