Come Rain Come Shine: A young woman (Im Soo-jung) informs her husband of five years (Hyun Bin) that she is leaving him for another man (Ha Jung-woo), but the husband remains calm and even helps her pack. The experimental film traces in real-time parts of their last three hours together while the wife prepares to move out.
- Movie: Come Rain Come Shine (English title) / I Love You, I Don’t Love You (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Saranghanda, Saranghaji Ahnneunda
- Hangul: 사랑한다, 사랑하지 않는다
- Director: Lee Yoon-Ki
- Writer: Areno Inoue (short story), Lee Yoon-Ki
- Producer: Jo Kwang-Hee, Oh Jung-Wan
- Cinematographer: Jang Young-Ok
- World Premiere: February 2011 (Berlin Film Festival)
- Release Date: March 3, 2011
- Runtime: 105 min.
- Genre: Romance
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
Over the course of a day, “Come Rain Come Shine” depicts a married couple as they prepare for their breakup. The woman is set to move her stuff out that day. The man, unable to articulate his true feelings, lends a hand. What are the couple’s true intentions? Will they break up?