Doctors is about the realism in the relationship between doctors and patients and the social prejudice of educational background and origin.
When Hye-Jung was young, her life was difficult. She was good at fighting, but also studied well. Overcoming her tough situation, she is now a doctor.
- Drama: Doctors / Doctor Crush
- Revised romanization: Dakteoseu
- Hangul: 닥터스
- Director: Oh Choong-Hwan, Park Soo-Jin
- Writer: Ha Myung-Hee
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: June 20 – August 23, 2016
Yoo Hye jung (Park Shin Hye) was a tough bully in school with a prickly personality and always goes wayward. She had many scars from her childhood and through self-preservation, Hye Jung keeps her heart shut away from other people. However, she changes after meeting her mentor Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) who plays a key role in transforming her life from a helpless gangster to a compassionate doctor.
- Doctors takes over the SBS Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “The Royal Gambler” and will be replaced by “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo” on August 29, 2016.
Doctors.zip (248.5 KiB, 62 hits)