Delayed Justice is a hot story between two men who represent the voices of victims of justice who are framed unfairly. The reverse electrode of justice realization, which overturns the board of livelihood reporter who moves his mind with one clunky but “glitch,” and a high school graduate who has nothing, is depicted pleasantly and thrillingly.
- Drama: Delayed Justice (English title) / Fly Dragon / Fly From Rags To Riches (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Narara Gaecheonyong
- Hangul: 날아라 개천용
- Director: Kwak Jung-Hwan
- Writer: Park Sang-Kyu
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: October 30, 2020 – January 23, 2021
- Runtime: Friday & Saturday 22:00-23:10
- Official Website
Park Tae-Yong is a public defender. He was born as the son of an undertaker on an island. He did not take the typical route to become a lawyer. After graduating from high school, he did not go to a university. He later passed the bar exam and became a lawyer. He is full of justice and has empathy for others. He will defend all kinds of petty offenders. A turning point occurs in his legal career when he becomes the first attorney to win a general criminal retrial case.
Park Sam-Soo is a reporter. After he graduated from a university, he worked as a non-permanent employee. Thanks to his excellent writing skills, he became a reporter. He looks for stories which are ignored or passed over by other reporters. He is easily moved to tears and is soft-hearted.
- Delayed Justice takes over the SBS Fridays & Saturdays 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Alice” and followed by “Penthouse 2” on February 19, 2021.
- Actor Jung Woo-Sung will replace Bae Sung-Woo and play the character of Park Sam-Soo from ep.17-20.
Six Flying Dragons.zip (80.5 KiB, 33 hits)