Gracious Revenge tells a story of a woman who was raised as a tool for her mother’s revenge and her dangerous love life will be introduced.
- Drama: Gracious Revenge
- Also Known as: Elegant Mother and Daughter
- Revised romanization: Uahan Monyeo
- Hangul: 우아한 모녀
- Director: Eo Soo-Sun
- Writer: Oh Sang-Hee
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 103
- Release Date: November 4, 2019 – March 27, 2020
- Runtime: Monday – Friday 19:50-20:30 (40 min.)
- Genre: Melodrama, Revenge
Carrie Jung lost her husband and child. She now lives only take revenge on those responsible for their deaths. Carrie Jung raises Han Yoo-Jin as a tool in her revenge plan. Han Yoo-Jin is a smart and beautiful woman, but she falls in love with a man who she should not love.
How will the greed and evil doings of parents lead their children in the future? By harming three different households over generations as a curse. This drama started from a simple question of how a daughter who’s traumatized and wounded by her mother’s twisted maternal love can heal her broken soul. A storyline of revenge after revenge, first it was one mother’s avenge to a long-feuded family by kidnapping their daughter. This daughter grows up to avenge her mother for brutally tearing her life apart. Gracious Revenge is a journey of vengeance smothered with money, lies, deceitfulness, and greed of power.
- Gracious Revenge takes over KBS2’s Monday-Friday 19:50 time slot previously occupied by “A Place in the Sun” and followed by “Fatal Promise” on March 30, 2020.
Gracious Revenge.zip (2.9 MiB, 44 hits)