Hi Bye Mama is about a woman named Cha Yoo-Ri (Kim Tae-Hee), who, after passing away in a tragic accident, is able to return to her husband Jo Kang-Hwa (Lee Kyu-Hyung) and daughter for 49 days as a ghost.
- Drama: Hi Bye Mama
- Revised romanization: Hi Bye, Mama!
- Hangul: 하이바이, 마마
- Director: Yoo Je-Won
- Writer: Kwon Hye-Joo
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: February, 2020 —
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:00
- Official Website
Cha Yoo-Ri (Kim Tae-Hee) has been a ghost since she died 5 years ago. She left behind her husband Jo Kang-Hwa and their child. To become a human again, Cha Yoo-Ri carries out a reincarnation project for 49 days.
Meanwhile, Jo Kang-Hwa (Lee Kyu-Hyung) works as a chest surgeon. He was loving, but, after his wife died, his personality changed. After 5 years, his wife Cha Yoo-Ri reappears in front of him.
- Hi Bye Mama takes over tvN’s Sat. & Sun. 21:00 time slot previously occupied by “Crash Landing on You” and followed by “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life” April, 2020.
- Early working title was “Annyeong Eomma” (“안녕 엄마”), literally “Goodbye Mom.”
- First acting role for Kim Tae-Hee, since starring in 2015 SBS drama series “Yong-Pal.”
Hi Bye Mama
Hi Bye Mama.zip (1.4 MiB, 148 hits)