I Wanna Hear Your Song starts with Hong Yi Young witnessed a murder but she cannot keep in mind anything about exactly what happened. With the particular help of Jang Yoon, she attempts to recover her memories from that will day.
- Drama: I Wanna Hear Your Song (English title) / Let Me Hear Your Song (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Neoui Noraereul Deulryeojweo
- Hangul: 너의 노래를 들려줘
- Director: Lee Jung-Mi
- Writer: Kim Min-Joo
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 32
- Release Date: August 5 – September 24, 2019
- Runtime: Mon Tue 22:00
- Genre: Mystery / Romantic-Comedy / Music
A murder takes place. Hong Yi Young, who is usually a timpanist, does not remember exactly what happened on the particular day of the homicide. She is simple minded and suffers through insomnia. Hong Yi Young searches for a work. She occurs satisfy Jang Yoon. He is bad from singing, but is a pianist in a good orchestra. To assist with Hong Yi Young’s insomnia, Jang Yoon calls her each night. They try to look for the truth regarding the murder.
Meanwhile, Nam Joo Wan is usually an orchestra conductor. He has charm and showmanship. Ha Eun Joo is the violinist within the orchestra. She is arrogant.
- I Wanna Hear Your Song takes over KBS2’s Monday Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Perfume” and will be followed by “The Tale of Nokdu” on September 30, 2019.
I Wanna Hear Your Song
I Wanna Hear Your Song.zip (570.0 KiB, 27 hits)