In Need of Romance 2012 is a story about the work and love of city women.
In this drama, Jung Yoo Mi gets entangled in a love triangle between her longtime boyfriend Yoon Seok Hyun (Lee Jin Wook) and her new honey Shin Ji Hoon (Kim Ji Suk).
- Drama: In Need of Romance 2012 (English title) / I Need Romance 2 (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Romaenseuga Pilyohae 2
- Hangul: 로맨스가 필요해 2
- Director: Lee Jung-Hyo, Jang Young-Woo
- Writer: Jung Hyun-Jung
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: June 20 – August 9, 2012
Yeol-Mae (Jung Yu-Mi) is a 33-year-old music director and Seok-Hyun (Lee Jin-Wook) is a 34-year-old scenario writer. They met when they were children and grew up together. They eventually began dating each other. After going through 5 separate break-ups, they are now back to being friends and neighbors who live next door to each other.
Yeol-Mae and Seok-Hyun decide to continue their intimate physical relationship, but deny they have any emotional attachements to each other. Not long afterwards, Ji-Hoon (Kim Ji-Seok) falls in love with Yeol-Mae. Yeol-Mae also finds herself falling for Ji-Hoon. Meanwhile, Seok-Hyun sees Yeol-Mae and Ji-Hoon together and realizes he is still in love with Yeol-Mae.
- In Need of Romance 2012 takes over tvN’s Wed. & Thurs. 23:00 time slot previously occupied by “Queen In-Hyun’s Man” and will be replaced by “The 3rd Hospital” on September 5, 2012.
- Related titles:
In Need of Romance 2012
In Need of Romance 1, 2 and 3.zip (306.3 KiB, 66 hits)