“Iris: The Movie” will be a feature-length edit of the TV series, which aired in between October and December 2009. It will include additional scenes that will expand upon the original story and reveal the truth about the death of one of the characters.
- Movie: IRIS: The Movie / IRIS – The Last (Japanese English title)
- Revised romanization: Ahiriseu
- Hangul: 아이리스 : 더 무비 / 아이리스 – 극장판
- Director: Yang Yun-Ho, Kim Kyu-Tae
- Producer: Jung Tae-Won
- World Premiere: March 21, 2010 (Hong Kong International Film Festival)
- Release Date: November 22, 2010 (South Korea) / Janaury 8, 2011 (Japan)
Korea, the last divided nation on earth, is constantly under political and military tension with the surrounding countries especially with the North Korean nuclear issue. To avoid the second Korean War, the secret service agency NSS exists for the national security on the Korean peninsula.
NSS special agents are trained specialists who would use any means to fulfill their mission. They officially do not exist and are not acknowledged or protected by the government. Although they are trained to be cold-blooded killers, there is one taboo they cannot avoid; that is love.
- Iris: The Movie is the first Korean production that will film a television drama and feature length film in parallel. The movie version will be a feature length edit of the twenty episode “IRIS” drama series with additional scenes shot specifically for the theatrical version.
- Related titles:
Iris: The Movie
Iris The Movie 2010.zip (87.3 KiB, 35 hits)