Justice is a social thriller revealing the hidden desires of two men, and the dark underbelly of Korea’s VVIPs. It follows Lee Tae Kyung, a corrupt legal professional that has joined hands with the devil for revenge, Song Woo Yong, a man who selected to become bad for the sake of his family members, and the involvement of the two in a case including the serial disappearances of actresses.
- Drama: Justice
- Revised romanization: Jeoseutiseu
- Hangul: 저스티스
- Director: Jo Woong
- Writer: Jang Ho (web novel), Elja (web novel), Jung Chan Mi
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 32
- Release Date: July 17 – September 5, 2019
- Runtime: Weds. Thurs. 22:00
- Genre: Legal, Thriller
Lee Tae Kyung is a star legal professional using the best win rate. He is able to win instances by using his sharp logic and intelligent speeches. Lee Tae Kyung amasses power and wealth by working with clients who are part of the elite class. His cases are generally referred from Song Woo Yong that is the owner of a construction company.
Lee Tae Kyung gets these high quality crooks acquitted or in minimum receive probation. Lee Tae Kyung first became a legal professional to get revenge for his more youthful brother, but this individual has since become focused on money. He changes when he deals with a series of cases involving missing actresses.
Meanwhile, Song Woo Yong provides grown his structure company by funneling criminal cases involving wealthy individuals to Lee Tae Kyung. For his family, he desires even more power. He comes into conflict with Lee Tae Kyung over the cases involving missing actresses.
- This drama is based on web novel “저스티스 / Justice” written by Jang Ho (장호) illustrated by Elja (엘자) which was published from 2017-March-01 to 2017-July-26 via “naver.com“.
- Justice takes over KBS2’s Wed. Thu. 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” and followed by on “When the Camellia Blooms” September, 2019.
Justice.zip (566.6 KiB, 51 hits)