Law School is about the students and professors of South Korea’s top law school who get caught up in an unusual case.
- Drama: Law School
- Revised romanization: Law School
- Hangul: 로스쿨
- Director: Kim Suk-Yoon
- Writer: Seo In
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: April 14 – June 9, 2021
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:00
- Official Website
A professor at a prestigious law school and his students get involved in an unprecedented case.
Yang Jong-Hoon (Kim Myung-Min) is a former prosecutor. He is now a professor at a prestigious law school. He is straightforward and tends to unleash biting remarks. Students don’t like him because of this, but Yang Jong-Hoon does not care what his students think of him. Yang Jong-Hoon is focused on cultivating personnel for the law field, members who will be able to contribute meaningfully. Professor Kim Eun-Sook (Lee Jung-Eun) is his only colleague that he can speak openly with.
Kang Sol (Ryoo Hye-Young) and Han Joon-Hwi (Kim Beom) are first year law school students. Kang Sol barely got into law school. She comes from a poor family background. At school, she is surrounded by students who are smart and come from wealthy backgrounds. She feels insecure and even shameful due to her background. Kang Sol slowly learns about the true legal profession. Han Joon-Hwi is at the top among first year law school students. He is an attractive young man with leadership qualities, but he has a secret.
- Law School takes over JTBC’s Wed. & Thu. 21:00 time slot previously occupied by “Sisyphus: The Myth” and followed by “Monthly House” on June 16, 2021.
- Ep.10, which was originally scheduled to air Thursday, May 13, 2021, will instead air on Wednesday, May 19, 2021. This is to allow the airing of the 2021 BaekSang Arts Awards on Thursday, May 13, 2021.
Law School.zip (1.2 MiB, 103 hits)