- Drama: Lost (인간실격) / No Longer Human / Human Disqualification
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: September 4 – October 24, 2021
- Air Time: Saturday & Sunday 22:30
- Official Website
Lost tells the story of ordinary people walking towards the light, who suddenly realize that ‘nothing has happened’ in the middle of the downhill road of life. It densely unravels the story of healing and empathy drawn by two men and women who face in front of intense darkness, Jeong-jeong (Jeon Do-yeon), a woman who has lost her way, and Kang-jae (Ryoo Joon-Yeol), a man at the end of his youth who is afraid of being nothing.
Lost is also attracting attention as a comeback drama after 5 years selected by Jeon Do-yeon. She took on the role of Bu-jeong, a scriptwriter who wanted to become a writer. She is a woman who has done her best to walk, but has lost her reason for living while facing herself who has failed on the descent of her life. It is expected to give a deep resonance through the negation of living with trivial pain that has no presence as if it were an invisible human.
- Lost will replace Nevertheless and will be followed by “Inspector Koo.”
- JTBC drama ratings slump, should I save JTBC from crisis?
- Jeon Do-yeon x Ryu Jun-yeol returned to the small screen after 5 years ‘Lost’.
- ‘Parasite&’ Jo Yeo-jeong → ‘Minari’ Han Ye-ri, tvN’s exceptional lineup for fall.
Lost.zip (1,003.5 KiB, 144 hits)