Love is Annoying, But I Hate Being Lonely will be a romance story about youths living in a co-living house together who want to be in relationships but don’t want anything too serious, and who want freedom but don’t want to be lonely. It is set to be a realistic portrayal of people in their twenties and thirties as they navigate through life and love.
- Drama: Love is Annoying, But I Hate Being Lonely (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Yeonaeneun Gywichanjiman Werowoon Gun Sileo!
- Hangul: 연애는 귀찮지만 외로운 건 싫어!
- Director: Lee Hyun-Joo
- Writer: Jo Jin-Kuk
- Network: MBC every1
- Episodes: 10
- Release Date: August 11 – October 13, 2020
- Runtime: Tuesdays 22:50
- Official Website
This is a story of young people residing at a co-living house. They do want to date, but they don’t want to be serious. They prefer being free, but they also don’t want to be lonely.
Cha Kang-Woo (Ji Hyun-Woo) is a single man in his 30’s and he works as a psychiatrist. He is full of curiosity about human beings. Even though he is an attractive man, he is afraid of having a romantic relationships due to trauma from his past. A woman appears in front of him and he begins to have feelings for her.
Lee Na-Eun (Kim So-Eun) is a freelancer copy editor. She is generous to good people, but she does not tolerate injustice. She hopes to become a novelist one day. Due ot her situation, she has not had a boyfriend in 4 years. She begins to stay at the co-living house and develops romantic feelings.
- Love is Annoying, But I Hate Being Lonely Torernt Files takes over the MBC1 Tuesday 22:50 time slot followed by “Please Don’t Meet That Man” on November 10, 2020.