Man In Love is a romance drama film about a terminally ill gangster who falls in love for the first, and possibly last time.
- Movie: Man In Love
- Revised romanization: Namjaga Saranghal Ddae
- Hangul: 남자가 사랑할 때
- Director: Han Dong-Wook
- Writer: Yoo Kab-Yeol, Han Dong-Wook
- Producer: Han Jae-Duk, Park Min-Jung
- Cinematographer: Yoo-Uk
- Assistant Director: Park Noo-Ri
- Release Date: January 22, 2014
- Runtime: 120 min.
- Genre: Romance / Tearjerker / Gangster
- Production Company: Sanai Pictures
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
Tae-Il (Hwang Jung-Min) lives a fast life as low level thug. He then learns that he has a terminal illness and not much time left to live. For the first time in his life falls in love. The woman’s name is Ho-Jung (Han Hye-Jin).