Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music tells the stories of three charming female protagonists in their 30s, 40s, and 50s who face unpredictable misfortunes, and it also deals with the trouble of married couples as they try to find true love.
- Drama: Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gyeolhonjaksa Yihonjakkog
- Hangul: 결혼작사 이혼작곡
- Director: Yoo Jung-Joon, Lee Seung-Hoon
- Writer: Im Sung-Han
- Network: TV Chosun
- Release Date: January 23, 2021 —
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:00
- Official Website
Three women suddenly face misfortune in their lives. The women and their significant others attempt to endure their turbulent times.
30’s Bu Hye-Ryeong (Lee Ga-Ryeong) used to work as an announcer and she now she works as a radio DJ. She pursues a work–life balance for herself and her husband Pan Sa-Hyun (Sung Hoon). Her husband works as a judge. They have been married for 3 years and they don’t plan to have children.
40’s Sa Pi-Young (Park Joo-Mi) works as a radio program producer. She is competent at her work and also a good mother and wife at home. Her husband Shin Yoo-Shin (Lee Tae-Kon) works as a doctor in neuropsychiatry and runs his own clinic. He is a romantic husband.
50’s Lee Shi-Eun (Jeon Su-Kyeong) is the main writer of a radio program. During her 30 years of marriage, she has endured many difficulties with her job and taking care of her husband and child. Her husband is Park Hae-Ryun (Jeon No-Min). He became a professor thanks to the love and support given by Lee Shi-Eun.
- Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music Torrent Files takes over TV Chosun’s Saturday & Sunday 22:50 time slot previously occupied by “Revenge.”
- Download subtitles for Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music here.