Missing is about 5 days of mother’s desperate chasing of daughter begins. Working in TV series marketing, Ji Seon’s daily life is like a war: not only struggling hard at work, she’s involved in a custody battle for her 18-month-old daughter Da Eun.
- Movie: Missing (English title) / Missing: Missing Woman (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Missing: Sarajin Yeoja
- Hangul: 미씽: 사라진 여자
- Director: Lee Eon-Hee
- Writer: Hong Eun-Mi, Lee Eon-Hee
- Producer: Baek Hyun-Ik, Kim Sung-Woo
- Cinematographer: Kim Sung-An
- Release Date: November 30, 2016
- Runtime: 100 min.
- Genre: Mystery / Mother
- Distributor: Megabox Plus M
Ji-Sun (Uhm Ji-Won) and her physician ex-husband are fighting over custody of their daughter Da-Eun. While trying to perform her job at a PR company, Ji-Sun juggles time with her daughter and winning her difficult custody battle. Ji-Sun recently hired a Korean-Chinese nanny, Han-Mae (Kong Hyo-Jin), to help watch over Da-Eun.
One evening, Ji-Sun comes back home from work, but Han-Mae and Da-Eun are not there. Ji-Sun desperately searches for her daughter. The outcome of her custodial battle and job commitments linger in the background. Meanwhile, Han-Mae’s story is slowly revealed.