Mom Has an Affair tells the story of a temporary teacher wants to marry a rich man, while her children look for a father who will take care of them.
- Drama: Mom Has an Affair (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Eommaga Baramnadda
- Hangul: 엄마가 바람났다
- Director: Ko Heung-Sik
- Writer: Ahn Seo-Jung
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 122
- Release Date: May 4 – October 23, 2020
- Runtime: Monday – Friday 08:40-09:10
- Official Website
Since her father left their home and her mother died, Pil-Jung (Hyun Jyu-Ni) has taken care of her younger sister. She dreams of having an ordinary life, including becoming a PE teacher, marrying a nice man, and having children. Her life changes after she marries
Tae-Sub (Kang Seo-Joon), who has a son Min-Ho (Gil Jung-Woo). Tae-Sub goes bankrupt and causes trouble, but Pil-Jung struggles to get out of the problems caused by Tae-Sub. One day, Tae-Sub suddenly dies. 7 years later, Pil-Jung is busy doing odd jobs to support her son Min-Ho and daughter Min-Ji (Hong Je-Yi). Pil-Jung is happy with her life as single mother, but Min-Ho and Min-Ji want to have a father who is cool and rich.
- Mom Has an Affair takes over SBS’ weekday 08:40 time slot previously occupied by “Want a Taste?” and followed by “Phoenix 2020” on October 26, 2020.
Mom Has an Affair
Mom Has an Affair.zip (2.0 MiB, 20 hits)