Mothers: Two years ago, thirty-year-old Hyo-jin lost her husband to an accident. She is left with her husband’s sixteen-year-old son who he had with his ex-wife.
- Movie: Mothers (English title) / Your Favor (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Dangshinui Bootak
- Hangul: 당신의 부탁
- Director: Lee Dong-Eun
- Writer: Lee Dong-Eun (novel & screenplay), Jeong Yi-Yong (novel)
- Producer: Kim Ji-Young
- Cinematographer: Sung Seung-Taek
- World Premiere: October, 2017 (Busan IFF)
- Release Date: April 19, 2018
- Runtime: 108 min.
- Genre: Mother & Son / Single Mother / Coming of Age
- Distributor: CGV Arthouse
Hyo-Jin (Lim Soo-Jung) is a 32-year-old woman. Two years ago, her husband died in an accident. Her husband has a 16-year-old son, Jong-Wook (Yoon Chan-Young), from a previous marriage. Hyo-Jin begins to live with Jong-Wook.
- Based on novel “Dangshinui Bootak – My Other Mother” by Lee Dong-Eun (writer) & Jeong Yi-Yong (illustrator) (first published February 25, 2015 by Esoop Publishing). The novel under the title of “Dangboo” (literally “Request”) won the annual spring literary contest in 2013 from newspaper The Dong-A Ilbo .
Mothers 2017.zip (120.7 KiB, 24 hits)