My Unfamiliar Family will tell the story of the relationships and misunderstandings between strangers who are like family—and family who are like strangers. In the drama, the characters find themselves growing apart from their families as they get older, and their secrets pile up as they have a hard time opening up to those who are closest to them. On the other hand, they also learn that sometimes, life introduces you to strangers who can share and understand your deepest emotions and secrets.
- Drama: My Unfamiliar Family (English title) / (I Don’t Know Much, But) We Are Family (literal title)
- Revised romanization: (Aneun Gun Byeolro Eobjiman) Gajokibmida
- Hangul: (아는 건 별로 없지만) 가족입니다
- Director: Kwon Young-Il
- Writer: Kim Eun-Jung
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: June 1 – July 21, 2020
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:00
- Official Website
As people get older, they have less time to spend with their families and separately live their own lives. They become to meet someone who they share their time, feelings, and even their secrets. Under this circumstance, the family becomes like strangers and people in relationships become like family.
Kim Eun-Hee (Han Ye-Ri) is the second daughter in a family. She is tender and thoughtful. She easily trusts people. Kim Eun-Hee works at publishing company.
- My Unfamiliar Family Torrent Files takes over tvN’s Monday & Tuesday 21:00 time slot previously occupied by “Mothers” and followed by “Record of Youth” on September 7, 2020.