More Than Friends is a realistic youth romance about a boy and a girl who have taken turns having one-sided crushes on each other for ten years. It will tell the love story of a boy who finally understands his own feelings and resolves to confess and a girl who has hidden her unrequited love for a long time.
- Drama: More Than Friends (English title) / Number of Cases (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Kyungwooui Soo
- Hangul: 경우의 수
- Director: Choi Sung-Bum
- Writer: Jo Seung-Hee
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: September 25 – November 21, 2020
- Runtime: Friday & Saturday 22:50
- Official Website
Lee Soo works as a photographer and he is attractive. Kyung Woo-Yeon works as a calligrapher. She has had a crush on Lee Soo for the past 10 years, since she was 18 years old.
- More Than Friends takes over the JTBC’s Friday & Saturday 22:50 time slot previously occupied by “Graceful Friends” and followed by “Hush” on December 11, 2020.
More Than Friends
More Than Friends.zip (554.0 KiB, 34 hits)