Once Again is a story about love and family based on the Song Family, who never have a peaceful day. It tells the story of a turbulent divorce that shakes up a family and, in the process, sets each of the family members on the path to finding his or her own happiness.
- Drama: Once Again (English title) / I Have Been There Once (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Han Bun Danyeowasseubmida
- Hangul: 한 번 다녀왔습니다
- Director: Lee Jae-Sang
- Writer: Yang Hee-Seung
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 100
- Release Date: March 28 – September 13, 2020
- Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 19:55
Song Young-Dal (Cheon Ho-Jin) and Jang Ok-Boon (Cha Hwa-Yeon) have been married for many years and they have 4 children: Joon-Sun (Oh Dae-Hwan), Ga-Hee (Oh Yoon-Ah), Na-Hee (Lee Min-Jung) and Da-Hee (Lee Cho-Hee).
Third child Na-Hee is a doctor and she works with her husband Doctor Kyu-Jin (Lee Sang-Yeob) at the same hospital. They fell in love during their medical school days and got married, but their marriage life is not doing very well. Meanwhile, the first child Joon-Sun (Oh Dae-Hwan) and the second child Ga-Hee (Oh Yoon-Ah) are both divorcees and live with their parents. The youngest child Da-Hee struggles as an intern at a company.
- Once Again takes over KBS2’s Saturday & Sunday 19:55 time slot previously occupied by “Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life” and followed by “Oh! Samkwang Villa” September 19, 2020.
Once Again.zip (1.4 MiB, 32 hits)