Passing Summer is a story of a guesthouse and it’s four inhabitants that explores their lives past and present and beautiful Jeju Island.
- Movie: Passing Summer
- Revised romanization: Neut Yeoreum
- Hangul: 늦여름
- Director: Cho Sung-Kyu
- Writer: Cho Sung-Kyu
- Producer: Jo Eun-Kyung, Kim Joon-Young, Jo Eun-Yoon
- Cinematographer: Kim Gu-Young
- World Premiere: October 5, 2018 (Busan IFF)
- Release Date: October 25, 2018
- Runtime: 93 min.
Jung-Bong (Lim Won-Hee) and Sung-Hye (Shin So-Yul) are a married couple. They lived in Seoul, but they have moved to Jeju Island. Now, the couple run a guest house. When the summer is almost over, they have unexpected guests In-Gu (Jun Suk-Ho) and Chae-Yoon (Jung Yeon-Joo). In-Gu is Sung-Hye’s ex-boyfriend and Chae-Yoon used to work at the same company as Jung-Bong. The husband and wife couple are uncomfortable with their unexpected guests.