Personal Taste is about Jeon Jin Ho is a straight guy who pretends to be gay in order to become a roommate to his female friend, Park Kae In. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he’s known for his stoic poker face. He’s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out women’s feelings. Kae In is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However that doesn’t stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and Jin Ho is no different. How will Kae In react when she finds out that her gay roommate is not actually gay at all and that he has fallen for her?
- Drama: Personal Taste (English title) / Personal Preference (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gaeinui Chwihyang
- Hangul: 개인의 취향
- Director: Son Hyeong-Seok, No Jong-Chan
- Writer: Lee Sae-In (novel & screenplay), Kim Hee-Ju
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: March 31 – May 20, 2010
- Runtime: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Jin-ho Jeon is a very stylish young man with the perfect looks. Jin-ho has also some faults which include being self-centered and obsession with cleanliness. Jin-ho Jeon then comes across Gae-in Park (Son Ye-Jin), a woman hurt by love and is now looking for a gay roommate/friend. Jin-ho wanting to live with the woman, then pretends to be a gay male.
- Personal Taste takes over MBC’s Wednesday & Thursday 21:55 time slot previously occupied by “The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry” and followed by “I Live Without Anything” on May 26, 2018.
- Personal Taste is based on the 2007 novel “Gaeinui Chwihyang” by Lee Sae-In.
Personal Taste.720p-HAN™.torrent (129.0 KiB, 33 hits)