It’s Okay to Not Be Okay described as a “healing romance that resembles a storybook fantasy,” it will tell the story of a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love and a storybook writer who has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.
- Drama: It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (English title) / Psycho But It’s Okay (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Saikojiman Gwaenchanha
- Hangul: 사이코지만 괜찮아
- Director: Park Shin-Woo
- Writer: Jo Yong
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: June 20 – August 9, 2020
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:00
- Official Website
A story about a man employed in a psychiatric ward and a woman, with an antisocial personality disorder, who is a popular writer of children’s books.
Moon Kang-Tae (Kim Soo-Hyun) works in the psychiatric ward. His job is to write down the patients’ conditions and to deal with unexpected situations, like if patients fight or they run away. He only earns about 1.8 million won (~$1,600 USD) a month. The woman (Seo Ye-Ji) is a popular writer of children’s literature, but she is extremely selfish, arrogant and rude.
- It’s Okay to Not Be Okay Torrent Files takes over tvN’s Sat. & Sun. 21:00 time slot previously occupied by “When My Love Blooms” and followed by “Stranger 2” August, 2020.