River Where the Moon Rises retells the love story between Pyeonggang and On Dal, who are characters in a classic Goguryeo folktale. Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun), also known as Yeom Ga Jin, is an ambitious woman who dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo, and she uses On Dal’s (Ji Soo’s) feelings for her to achieve her goals.
- Drama: River Where the Moon Rises (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Dalyi Ddeuneun Gang
- Hangul: 달이 뜨는 강
- Director: Yun Sang-Ho
- Writer: Han Ji-Hoon
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: February 15 – April 18, 2021
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:30
- Official Website
A love story between Pyong Gang and On Dal.
Pyong Gang (Kim So-Hyun) is princess of Goguryeo. She was raised as a soldier for Goguryeo as soon as she was born. She is ambitious enough to dream of becoming the King of Goguryeo. She meets a man named On Dal.
- River Where the Moon Rises takes over KBS2’s Monday & Tuesday 21:30 time slot previously occupied by “Secret Royal Inspector” and followed by “Youth of May” on May 3, 2021.
- Screenplay is based on “On Dal” folk tale, which is contained in historical record “Samguk Sagi” (The History of the Three Kingdoms of Korea). “Samguk Sagi” was compiled by Kim Bu-Sik and published in 1145.
River Where the Moon Rises
River Where the Moon Rises.zip (1.8 MiB, 41 hits)