Secret Love is about a “fatal romance” between a man who loses his girlfriend in an accident, and falls in love with the woman responsible for her death.
Everyone has their own secrets. Secrets can help people succeed and even fall in love; but secrets can also destroy people. Secrets can sometimes make us happy, worried, or even blind us to reality. This drama is about secrets. It is an exploration into the trials and tribulations of people who live with secrets. These secrets drive the four characters desire to find love and exact revenge.
- Drama: Secret Love (English title) / Secret (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Bimil
- Hangul: 비밀
- Director: Lee Eung-Bok, Baek Sang-Hoon
- Writer: Choi Ho-Chul, Yoo Bo-Ra
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: September 25 – November 14, 2013
Min-Hyuk (Ji Sung) was born into a wealthy family. He has everything including good looks, intelligence, but he doesn’t have kindness. He loses his girlfriend in a hit-and-run accident.
Yoo-Jung (Hwang Jung-Eum) goes to prison, because of the hit-and-run accident that killed Min-Hyuk’s girlfriend. Her boyfriend is the one that actually committed the hit-and-run accident, but Yoo-Jung took the blame. She is then betrayed by her boyfriend.
Meanwhile, Shin Se Yeon (Lee Da Hee) is the one with an unrequited love. She’s described as “thirsty for love,” and she’ll be a character in pain because she can’t have the one person she wants.
- Secret Love Torrent Files takes over the KBS2 Wed. & Thu. 21:55 time slot previously occupied by “The Blade and Petal” and followed by “Bel Ami” November 20, 2013.