“Seobok” is a sci-fi film about a former intelligence agent named Ki Heon (Gong Yoo) who, for the final mission of his life, is tasked with ensuring the safe transportation of mankind’s first human clone.
- Movie: Seobok (working title)
- Revised romanization: Seobok
- Hangul: 서복
- Director: Lee Yong-Joo
- Writer: Lee Yong-Joo
- Release Date: April 15, 2021
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
Ki-Hun (Gong Yoo) is an ex-agent of the intelligence agency. Seo Bok (Park Bo-Gum) is the first human clone ever and he possesses the secret for eternal life. Ki-Hun gets involved in dangerous situations due to several forces who want to take possession of Seo Bok.
- Movie reinterprets the story of Xu Fu (pronounced ‘Seo Bok’ in Korean) from a modern viewpoint. Xu Fu was from the Qin Dynasty and sent by Qin Shi Huang to find the elixir of life twice.