The Undateables tells the story of a handsome and charming guy who is an expert of romance theories but not interested in love itself, meets a former athlete whom, after giving up her love because of harsh reality, decides to be a relationship counselor to make up for it. The drama portrays how they learn from each other to find a balance between theory and reality in love.
- Drama: The Undateables (English title) / Handsome Guy and Jung-Eum (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Hoonnamjungeum
- Hangul: 훈남정음
- Director: Kim Yoo-Jin
- Writer: Lee Jae-Yoon
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 32
- Release Date: May 23 – July 19, 2018
Hoon-Nam (Namgung Min) knows about love theoretically, but he rejects falling in love. Jung-Eum (Hwang Jung-Eum) wants to fall in love, but, due to her difficult situation, she gives up on finding love. Hoon-Nam and Jung-Eum meet and develop a relationship romantically.
- The Undateables takes over SBS’ Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Switch: Change the World” and followed by “Your Honor” on July 25, 2018.
- Main male character’s name of Hoon-Nam also means “handsome guy” in Korean.
The Undateables.zip (175.4 KiB, 41 hits)