True Beauty is a romantic comedy about Im Joo Kyung (Moon Ga Young), a cheerful and optimistic high school student who uses makeup to deal with her insecurities about her appearance. She’s determined to hide her bare face from the world, so she tends to overdo her makeup. She meets Su Ho (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who has wounds of his own, and they grow as they share their secrets with each other. It’s based on a popular webtoon of the same name.
- Drama: True Beauty
- Revised romanization: Yeoshingangrim
- Hangul: 여신강림
- Director: Kim Sang-Hyub
- Writer: Yaongyi (webcomic), Lee Si-Eun
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: December 9, 2020 – February 4, 2021
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 22:30
- Official Website
Im Joo-Kyeong is a high school student. Since she was little, she has had a complex about her appearance. To hide her bare face, Im Joo-Kyeong always wears make-up. Her excellent make-up skills makes her pretty and she hides her bare face in front others.
She gets involved with 2 men; Lee Soo-Ho and Han Seo-Joon.
- “True Beauty” takes over tvN’s Wed. & Thu. 22:30 time slot previously occupied by “Tale of the Nine Tailed” and followed by “Mouse” February, 2021.
- True Beauty is based on webcomic “Yeoshingangrim” by Yaongyi (published from April 2, 2018 by Naver Webtoon Company).
True Beauty.zip (1.5 MiB, 784 hits)
4 thoughts on “True Beauty”
thank you again.. waiting for appletor 😀
It’s a bit late. 😀 – https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tMY9vJ4gE6S3al-ceqpVC8rxKbBOttH4?usp=sharing
Hi Sir. Do you happen to have Episode 9 NEXT version. It’s missing in the links posted. Thanks.
Done – https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HKdIfmUrnIScQ_DQDikRjN9wYjQVbc66?usp=sharing