Tune in for Love: A student and a teenager meet at a bakery and try to find each other again as fate keeps them apart.
- Movie: Tune in for Love (English title) / Yoo Yeol’s Music Album (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Yooyeolui Eumakaelbum
- Hangul: 유열의 음악앨범
- Director: Jung Ji-Woo
- Writer: Lee Sook-Yun, Jung Ji-Woo
- Producer: Kim Myung-Jin, Jung Ji-Woo, Kim Jae-Joong
- Cinematographer: Jo Hyung-Rae
- Release Date: August 28, 2019
- Runtime: 122 min.
- Genre: Romance
- Distributor: CGV Arthouse
In 1994, on the first day when singer Yoo Yeol becomes the DJ for radio program “Music Album,” Mi-Soo (Kim Go-Eun) meets Hyun-Woo (Jung Hae-In). Hyun-Woo is just released from a juvenile detention center and he enters the bakery store that is run by Mi-Soo and her older sister Eun-Ja (Kim Guk-Hee). Hyun-Woo begins to work part-time at the bakery store. At first, Mi-Soo is scared of Hyun-Woo, but they get close and develop feelings for each other. Hyun-Woo though carries heavy guilt from a fatal incident that occured in his past and he does not want to talk about that incident with anyone.
One day, Hyun-Woo’s friends appear at the bakery store and they leave with Hyun-Woo. Mi-Soo believes Hyun-Woo will not come back. Their relationship does not end there and they cross paths several more times in the future.