Unasked Family is about a housewife who has gone through a stormy marriage and a man with an upbeat personality who also weathered a tough times try to “reset” their lives.
Kkot Nip is a woman of big caliber who took in three adoptive children. She has been running a tofu restaurant for 40 years to support her big family, but all her adoptive children do is cause trouble. Yeo Won, Kkot Nip’s daughter-in-law, dreams of moving out of Kkot Nip’s house. Kkot Nip’s family is not like other ordinary families, but this drama portrays the ups and downs they go through until they finally become a truly loving family.
- Drama: Unasked Family
- Also Known as: Walk the Flower Path / Down the Flower Path
- Revised romanization: Ggochgilman Geoleoyo
- Hangul: 꽃길만 걸어요
- Network: KBS1
- Release Date: October 28, 2019 –
- Runtime: Monday-Friday 20:30-21:00
- Genre: Melodrama, Family, Romance
“Unasked Family” depicts the life changing story of Kang Yeo-Won and Bong Chun-Dong.
When Kang Yeo-Won was a university student, she dreamed of becoming a reporter. An unexpected pregnancy, caused her to change that dream. She is now a housewife and she is busy taking care of her troublemaker in-laws, raising her child and managing her family’s finances. Her husband gets into an accident and her life changes.
Meanwhile, Bong Chun-Dong grew up in an orphanage with his younger sister. He had a heart disease, but he was able to get an operation due to Hwang Byung-Rae. He is now a grown man. Bong Chun-Dong passes his bar exam, but he works for Hwang Byung-Rae.
- Unasked Family Torrent Files takes over KBS1’s Monday through Friday 20:30 time slot previously occupied by “Home for Summer.”