What Happens to My Family? is a family drama about happenings when children’s daddy sues his selfish children for not being undutiful to parents. The drama wants to talk about the gratitude as a family which we all have taken for granted and the secret of happiness when saying “Thank you“, “I am sorry” and “I love you“.
- Drama: What Happens to My Family? (English title) / What’s With This Family (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gajokkkiri Wae Irae
- Hangul: 가족끼리 왜 이래
- Director: Jeon Chang-Geun
- Writer: Kang Eun-Kyung
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 53
- Release Date: August 16, 2014 – February 15, 2015
- Runtime: Saturdays & Sundays 19:55
Drama series follows the daily lives of a chaotic family. Moon Tae-Joo (Kim Sang-Kyung) is the second highest ranking employee at Daeoh Company. He thinks he’s better than most other people and he also has a trauma with love. Things change though when he meets his secretary named Cha Gang-Sim (Kim Hyun-Joo).
- What Happens to My Family? takes over KBS2’s Saturday & Sunday 19:55 time slot previously occupied by “Wonderful Days” and followed by “House of Bluebird” on February 21, 2015.
What Happens to My Family?
What Happens to My Family.2014.COMPLETE.720p.HDTV.x264.AAC-SODiHD.torrent (262.9 KiB, 108 hits)