While You Were Sleeping is about a woman, Name Hong Joo (Bae Suzy), who can see unfortunate events in her dreams, and a prosecutor, Jung Jae chan (Lee Jong Suk) who does everything he can to prevent the woman’s dreams from coming true.
- Drama: While You Were Sleeping
- Revised romanization: Dangshini Jamdeun Saie
- Hangul: 당신이 잠든 사이에
- Director: Oh Choong-Hwan, Park Soo-Jin
- Writer: Park Hye-Ryun
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 32
- Release Date: September 27 – November 16, 2017
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)
Hong-Joo (Bae Suzy) lives with her mother and helps her run a pork restaurant. Hong-Joo is haunted by seeing the future deaths of others in her dreams. What’s worse is that she does not know when the deaths will happen, but she tries to stop her dreams from becoming reality. One night, Hong-Joo dreams about the death of her own mother.
Meanwhile, Jae-Chan (Lee Jong-Suk) is a rookie prosecutor. He meets Yoo-Beom (Lee Sang-Yeob) at the prosecutors’ office. Yoo-Beom was Jae-Chan’s private tutor when Jae-Chan was a student, but an incident caused Jae-Chan to dislike him. Yoo-Beom was a prosecutor, but he now works as a lawyer. He takes on any case that brings him money.
Jae-Chan and his younger brother move to new house and they become neighbors with Hong-Joo. One night, Jae-Chan dreams that Yoo-Beom drives Hong-Joo’s car and this leads to a chain of events including the death of Hong-Joo’s mother and then Hong-Joo. When Jae-Chan senses that his dream is about to become real, he takes extreme action to stop it. Yoo-Beom becomes furious at Jae-Chan, but Hong-Joo hugs him and thanks him. Jae-Chan and Hong-Joo later work together to solve other cases.
- While You Were Sleeping takes over the Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Into the World Again” and followed by “Judge vs. Judge” on November 22, 2017.
While You Were Sleeping
While You Were Sleeping.zip (221.4 KiB, 123 hits)