King Maker: The Change of Destiny is about the struggle for the throne between kingmakers with psychic abilities and explores the world of psychometrics, which still remains an area of mystery even today. Go Sung Hee plays the role of Lee Bong Ryun, a woman with unparalleled beauty and the mysterious ability to read people’s futures, an ability which eventually becomes her downfall.
- Drama: King Maker: The Change of Destiny (English title)/ Wind and Cloud and Rain (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Baramgwa Gooreumgwa Bi
- Hangul: 바람과 구름과 비
- Director: Yun Sang-Ho
- Writer: Lee Byung-Joo (novel), Bang Ji-Young
- Network: TV Chosun
- Episodes: 24
- Release Date: May 17, 2020 —
- Runtime: Sunday 22:50
- Official Website
A story depicting a fierce struggle for the throne in Joseon.
Choi Chun-Joong (Park Si-Hoo) is the best face reader in the nation. He was born into a prestigious family, but his family was killed off. He is looked down upon as a fortune-teller, but he eventually becomes the most powerful person in Joseon. He is aware of Joseon’s fate and tries to change it. He also devotes his life to the woman he loves.
Lee Bong-Ryeon (Ko Sung-Hee) is a beautiful princess and the daughter of King
Cheoljong. She has a special ability to see the fate of people. Her ability is a blessing and, at the same time, a curse to her. Lee Bong-Ryeon meets Choi Chun-Joong and tries to change the fate of Joseon for the better.
- King Maker: The Change of Destiny takes over TV Chosun’s Sunday 22:50 time slot previously occupied by “Selection: The War Between Women.”
- Based on novel “Baramgwa Gooreumgwa Bi” by Lee Byung-Joo (published from 1977 to 1987 in newspapers The Chosun Ilbo).
- Story features a mixture of fictional characters and real historical characters.
King Maker: The Change of Destiny
King Maker_ The Change of Destiny.zip (780.9 KiB, 84 hits)