Eun-hee is an actress whose acting is poor, but she also plays in her real life. Her performance full of lies helps her feel she creates different personalities each time she dates separate men. Eventually a pack of her lies is tangled up and everything is about to be messed up. Ryohei, a Japanese writer, visits Seoul for his book launch party. He often writes a story pushing characters into a corner and then makes it be a tragedy. He meets Eun-hee by chance, who is in a trouble, just like in his novels.
- Movie: Worst Woman
- Revised romanization: Choeakui Haru
- Hangul: 최악의 하루
- Director: Kim Jong-Kwan
- Writer: Kim Jong-Kwan
- Producer: Kim Tae-Hoon, Lee Eun-Sik
- Cinematographer: Lee Seung-Hoon
- Release Date: August 25, 2016
- Runtime: 94 min.
- Genre: Romance
- Production Company: Indiestory
- Distributor: CGV Arthouse
Today, the three men meet Eun-Hee.